Friday, July 18, 2008

Outnumbered

So, this morning at 6 a.m. Si awakes - which right now is a VERY unusual time for him to be getting up. I go get him from the crib and take him back to our bed to lay down so I can hopefully get a few more z's before the whole clubhouse work begins. Only, in returning to our room, I discover A in the middle of the bed and J with him. YIKES!!! With all of us in a queen bed, it gets to be a crowded house. I am so outnumbered around here! All I know is, we are going to be needing a house with another bathroom and it will be mine - ALL MINE - NO BOYS ALLOWED! That way it will be as clean as I leave it and I know I won't have to sit down to pee on the toilet seat! :) But, I can't leave without saying that I do love my men, but it would be nice to have a female around sometimes to share the perspective (no four legged ones count).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home