Thursday, March 5, 2009

My first maternity shoot
















Okay, so here are a few...she doesn't like her stretch marks but hey, what mother does? Although, I have to say, I think they are completely fine on someone else - they don't bother me at all! Matter of fact, I thnk they are beautiful in a way - kinda like a badge of honor for carrying your baby :) I learned a lot of things on this shoot - it was very good practice. #1: try not to break other people's furniture - oops! #2: I REALLY need my new lens for indoor stuff! Anyhow, enjoy, and as always, all comments and feedback is welcome.

(by the way, I'm not completely done editing these, and have more...but sick children take priority over editing photos!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home