Saturday, April 18, 2009

Pins and needles...

Okay, no photos, just a little ranting from me...So, as many of you know, I am in the final push to get my Master's degree in Special Education. I turned in my 40-page project last Friday, and thought I would feel so relieved...well, I was wrong. Now, I'm sitting here on pins and needles wondering: When the heck are they gonna get my paper back to me? Did they like it? Is it good enough? Will I get to graduate? C'mon, people, let's just get this over with already!!! The saving grace to my sanity is this: one month from today is graduation, so it will HAVE to be over with by then!!! So, here's hoping to find a paper in the mail sooner than later...

1 Comments:

Blogger Raimi said...

Did you get you paper back? How did it go?

April 26, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home