Monday, July 21, 2008

Chi-town



Greetings all from sweet home Chicago - well, actually, we are in Rosemont VERY NEAR O'Hare. So near, we can watch jumbo jets land on one of the landing strips from the end of the hotel's parking lot. My children think this was planned - so, who am I to spoil their fun? My aunt and her daughter who own a scrapbooking store in Sacramento, CA (mygreentangerines.com) are here with 2 of their employees for a trade show, so my mom, the boys and I came up to spend a little time with them. We enjoyed the sights of Navy Pier tonight followed by some Geno's East pizza, and are going to try for some more Loop sightseeing tomorrow before they (sadly) depart for CA again. The boys thoroughly enjoyed the fountain in front of Navy Pier - J was completely soaked! Good thing the van was nearby with dry clothes. By the way, Happy Anniversary to my hub - 6 years and still going!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Cute pix!!! Love the blog. now we can keep better track of you guys! Happy Anniversary a few days late!

July 22, 2008 at 4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home