Thursday, April 30, 2009

Blah...

...is the word for the day so far. We are in Rochester, MN again for Dad's follow up visit @ Mayo Clinic. I wish I could visit Rochester on a day when the sun was shining because this gloominess is leaving a bad taste in my mouth! We are spending a lot of time on the 18th floor of the Gonda building, and it has this nice, big section of glass windows to look out...and both times we have been here it has been too foggy to hardly see anything more than 1/2 mile away! Well, at least they have these computers so I can blog, check my email and Facebook :). I don't think the weather is any better at home, either, so at least that's a plus.

Well, for those of you wondering, I STILL don't have my paper back...I would be REALLY nervous about this fact except that no one else has their paper back either. WHAT IS THE HOLD UP, PEOPLE??!!! Yargh...it will probably arrive today and I will be tangled up in knots until I get home tomorrow night to read it. Yep, that would be my luck!

By the way, picture me if you will...I am sitting at a computer that is at a lowered-down section...I think maybe it is intended for kids because I am sitting in a little wood chair that has a cutout of a dragonfly in the back. Too bad the Nikon is in the van!!!

I will be updating information about my dad when I get it - thanks for those who have asked!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home