Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My other residence


Okay, the playset is going well, but I think we (mainly I) got a little carried away with the plans. Let's just say...it's a little big. But ya know what? We're still going to be coming out ahead of one of those sets they sell at Menard's and ours is personalized! And, as they get bigger, they will still have plenty of room for play. And, if Adam ever makes me mad enough :), he could technically sleep out there since it practically requires its own house numbers. The pic I am including is actually from Friday - I'll post another when it is done.


On the downside of things, I hate weeds! I pulled weeds in the garden around the tomatoes, peas and carrots and just as I was finishing up(of course) I think I kinked up my back. Lovely! Although it might be just the excuse I need to see the massage therapist again. I highly recommend Teresa at Azer III for any of your aches or just for relaxation. She started as a physical therapy assistant, so she knows how everything is supposed to work and she's AWESOME! For now, hopefully some Biofreeze and ibuprofen will prove to be my friends.


I must go tend to dinner - biscuits and gravy since I screwed up last night and thawed out sausage instead of pork burger! I still made the burgers, but need to use up the sausage. Nothin' like some good thick gravy to help out while losing weight, heh?


Have a good one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home