Monday, November 10, 2008

Patience & Patriotism

I am so frustrated with Blogger! I didn't like my old template, so I decided to go with black again...and lost my blog list of friends! So apologies if I lost you. I am trying to fix it, but now it won't let me...aahhhhhh!!!!! I'll try to figure it out sometime soon.

If you are enjoying the day off on the 11th, thank a veteran. If you aren't enjoying the day off, thank a veteran. We enjoy SO MANY FREEDOMS that we TAKE FOR GRANTED EVERY DAY IN THIS COUNTRY. Without our veterans, such as my father (Vietnam), who knows what our lives would be like today. Remember those who have fallen, and pray for those who are fighting for us today. They deserve so much more, but this is the least we can do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home