Sunday, October 26, 2008




On Saturday we ventured to the Family Museum in Bettendorf, IA. I really wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be, but the boys still had a good time. We had to practically pry Simon from the toy train set! Then we found the mini fire truck and they were in love with that too. They also had a nice outdoor play area - where most of my pics were taken, thanks to my distaste for flash. I just have to get used to it some! I love the one of Jackson tying his shoe - he had such concentration and even had the tongue out a bit!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger The Link's said...

Hey Margie, I love your blog. Your pictures are great and those boys are so handsome! It was good to hear from you, I'll be sure to check up on you and your family from time to time. Katie Link

October 27, 2008 at 9:35 PM  
Blogger Raimi said...

Oh, your boys ar so cute! Fun to see their sweet little faces

October 31, 2008 at 3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home