Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!

My nephew - doesn't he have gorgeous eyes???
The boys at a park this afternoon. I don't really like the candy, but it's the only way Simon would sit still.

Hey y'all...yep, I'm still alive, AND I even have some of my paper done. :) Again, the key word here is SOME...anywhoo, we had a good weekend with family in Missouri. We celebrated an early Thanksgiving down there with Adam's family, and tomorrow we will do it again with my side. And then the shopping shall commence! Sadly enough, the only thing I REALLY want on Friday is a 4GB thumb drive. Oh wait, excuse me, that is 4 of those babies - 2 for me, 2 for Adam. I'm hoping to remove some of the 3000+ pictures from my computer!!! Well, I need to make a grape salad and a Turtle Pumpkin cheescake(which of course is 0 calories!)and keep working on my paper, but just thought I'd drop by and say hi to everyone. Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home