Sunday, November 16, 2008

It might be awhile...

Hey everyone! Hope things are going well in your world. Things in our world are still the same - crazy and busy and not stopping anytime soon. The boys like to fight right now, mostly because Simon thinks that the world is revolving around him and gets very disappointed when he finds out it's not. :) Anyhow, from now until Dec. 6th, I am going to be a slave to my computer, but not for reasons that I really want to be. The first 3 chapters of my research project are due so I must write, write, write. So, it might be awile before you really hear from me. Sorry! I will probably try to do some short posts, but it won't be much. Holiday season, here we come! See y'all after awile...

2 Comments:

Blogger Abbott said...

Sure will miss you while you are away. Love reading your posts.

November 17, 2008 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger Raimi said...

good luck with your paper. Paula & i hunted around the store looking for a snowflake punch & didn't have any luck! Tell your friend sorry. Have her check out Wal*mart or Michaels, I believe Martha Stewart makes one. I hope that helps.Have a super thanksgiving.

November 22, 2008 at 12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home