Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Where is that laundry fairy?!

I swear! Has anyone seen her? She has skipped over my house so much lately that I actually had to do laundry today! I thought I might have to have a brush-up on what I was doing, but the instructions are under the lid of the washer - amazing!!! So, alas, my family can wipe away the fear that we will be out of clean underwear. If I could hire someone just to at least clean the bathroom and do the laundry, my life would be sooooo happy.

Mmmmm...if you were here, you would smell the garden-fresh green beans a-cookin' on my stove. Yummy! They might just have to be my bedtime snack. I've decided, though, that I need to start growing some fruit. I love veggies, but I love fruit too and I wish I had some of my own! We are actually growing watermelon and cantelope in the garden at my parent's, but they aren't ready yet. And after getting some awesome peaches at farmer's market earlier this month, the peaches at the grocery store today made me cringe.

Nothin' much else happening around here. Oh, ya, my brother was released from the hospital in Peoria. Interesting story: he was flown there at about 2 a.m. with a broken vertebrae in his neck and a broken rib. Not too shabby for being thrown from a Harley, huh? Don't feel too sorry for him though; it probably wouldn't have happened if he didn't have alcohol running through his system. I'm actually glad that he only hurt himself. One of these days, maybe he will hit his head and learn something...can you sense the sarcasm here?

And, my nephew called and I had to hook him up with a bus ticket home from San Diego, California...little stink doesn't talk to me the whole time he's in basic but when he wants to come home I'm good enough! Oh well. Aren't families LOVELY!!!!!

Whoa, this is ending up to be a long post...so, everyone take it easy and enjoy your last couple of days in July!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kweejie said...

Alright little missy! You're the one that got me started on this, and now you are getting behind. Get your fanny in gear!!!
WLL

August 5, 2008 at 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home