Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's beginning to look alot like...

My niece, yesterday, just posing so I could work on lighting. I told her I would post one.
Jackson enjoying the snow. I love how you can see the flakes falling.
Once again, one of the few that he was actually looking at me.

So, yes, today I need to be pounding away at my research project writing, but when you've got little boys who look like they've won the lottery when they see snow, you HAVE to stop and play awhile! Plus with a new camera it was too much to resist. I am in love with the snow and black and white imaging. I LOVE it. I hope you like the pics, and I hope if you have snow you are enjoying it or at least it is putting you in the holiday spirit.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Raimi said...

those pictures of your boys are fabulous! They are SOOOO cute! I wish we had some snow to enjoy! My 9 year old has shorts on this morning. KInd of lets you know what our weather is like here in CA.. It's not HOT...my boys wear shorts as long as there is no rain in the forcast. Silly boys! Good luck with your paper!

December 3, 2008 at 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home