Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sights of the Season

Experimenting with the camera. This is Jackson by our tree. Do you prefer black & white...
or color? Leave me your opinion in the comments!

Simon checking out Bob the Builder.


Jackson putting an ornament on. (Not actually - I kinda posed him!)



Simon with his usual "Oh!" of amazement!
So, here are some pics for you to enjoy as we ready ourselves for the holidays. The good news is...MY PAPER IS TURNED IN AND MY PRESENTATION WENT WITHOUT A HITCH! But now...I have to actually start the research. I feel confident at this point that I can produce a good project, I just need to get busy on the presentations I have to do for my staff at school. Needless to say, though, my stress level dropped tremendously, but I'm still waiting on my grade.
The boys are excited for Christmas. They are really into the tree this year! Jackson likes to lay underneath of it and "adjust" the lights, and Simon likes to try and knock off the balls - what a child he is! Adam and I still have little clue about what Santa is bringing them, but we will take our annual shopping trip and figure it out.
We were saddened that all of our snow melted with the rain yesterday, and we're actually hoping for some more sometime soon. I prefer snow to the cold, muddy mess that the rain brings right now! Several schools let out early for the possibility of ice today, but thank goodness it didn't really happen.
Okay, in a personal, shameless ploy, if you like any of my pics, let me know! In my spare time(ha ha! Actually, for my stress relief), I have been diving into learning photography. I am learning new stuff all the time, and I actually might be starting a second blog just for posting more pics. I'll let you know of the developments.
Well, I need to go pick up the boys and get ready for Kindergarten Family Night at Jackson's school - "Christmas Around the World." Hopefully Simon is cooperative and we get to at least a couple of different "countries"!
Take care and I'll be here again soon!
PS- Bye, bye, Blagojevich! And good riddance!




5 Comments:

Blogger Swanson's said...

I like the one with color on Jacksons first pics. Great job..

December 9, 2008 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger Abbott said...

I love the black and white. But I would 75% of the time prefer those to color. But your color photos are amazing as well. I am horribly envious that you are able to capture such amazing photos as keepsakes of your children.

December 10, 2008 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

Ok the 1st to photos you asked us to vote black and white or color...I vote for the colored one :)

December 14, 2008 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger The Bell Family said...

Hey G, I prefer the black and white one, definately. If you ever want to come and take pictures of Kayla feel free :-)

December 15, 2008 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger Raimi said...

I love them both! Don't you love technology & the option to have your photos either way! Your kiddos are adorable! Congrats on getting your paper turned in, now you can enjoy the holidays! I am off to clean the kitchen-BLAH!!!

Hugs!

December 16, 2008 at 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home