Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weekend stuff

Brothers trompin' through the woods
Aren't they spiffy?
Awwww...
Looks like he is concentrating
Him too, but these are probably just shots I actually got in focus!





Okay, I don't like that last pic but can't get it deleted.

Wow - is it really 9:56p, Sunday night, already? The weekends fly by so fast. It was enjoyable - you know, the exciting Friday night of eating frozen pizza and grocery shopping at Wal-Mart, the early Sat. trip BACK to Wal-Mart for the 2 items I forgot...and then the real fun of my parent's annual wiener roast and pumpkin carve. The kids had a great time, only Si was tired early and therefore cranky. It probably doesn't help that he has a cold still. This is just a yucky time of year for that stuff. Today, we went to my bro's house to take a pic of his kids hopefully for their xmas card. My favorite one is posted. :) Then we went to Green Oaks, Knox College's biological field station, to take some pics of the boys. Needless to say, the best pics were of my niece because of course my boys weren't very cooperative. What else should I have expected, right? Oh well. I find I always get the best pics of them when I wasn't even planning on taking any. Now I need to throw in some laundry, do dishes, and go to bed. I probably should look over some class stuff too since I am meeting with a collegue tmorrow to finish up some stuff! Hope your weekend was good, and here's to a good week ahead!

2 Comments:

Blogger Raimi said...

Your annual weiner roast sounds fun! Tell your Mom HI for me!

October 22, 2008 at 2:58 AM  
Blogger Abbott said...

Hey Margie. I am Heather Young, Abbott now. I was friends with your brother and Beth is my sister. I to am a fellow blogger and have really enjoyed reading yours. You are a gifted storyteller, and your boys are adorable. Please pass along a hello to your brother. Keep the posts coming.

October 23, 2008 at 8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home