Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sights around the house this week

Brotherly love :)
What a ham!
No, Simon, those are not baseballs!
This is my lone coreopsis, hanging on until the first freeze
Our first official Jack 'o Lantern of this Halloween.
J talked Gpa Gene into carving it last weekend.
I think he tried to add some character to the face with an ink pen. :)
Tomorrow is Friday - YEAH!
I have big plans for pics this weekend, so check back.
If you don't like looking at pics of my kids, well, that's just too bad
because to me they are too darn cute and I LOVE to snap them all the time.
J already gets tired of the camera, but yet likes to take pictures himself!
This is why I need my new lens so I can sit further back and still get my good shots
without having to be up in their face.
Sorry there have been like 5 posts in 2 days, but my pics have been
in RAW and taking up so much memory that it won't let me post too
many at once, and I needed to get caught up!

1 Comments:

Blogger Raimi said...

Cute pics.. Love the one of the boys!

October 22, 2008 at 2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home