Thursday, October 16, 2008

Just a proposition...

Okay, by now you probably know that I am really into my new camera and taking pictures. I'm not looking necessarily to make this into a business or anything crazy like that, but if you know me, like what you see, and want some pics of your kids or fam taken, I would be happy to do it for you! I can give you the pics in digital format so you can print what you want yourself. I can even do some small editing for you if you would like. Most of all, I just want to keep taking pictures so I get better at it! I will warn you - I don't like using flash and I prefer outdoors out of direct sunlight. If interested, let me know!

I'll be posting some pics I took of the boys this week soon...

1 Comments:

Blogger Raimi said...

Do you fly to California for photo shoots :)?

October 22, 2008 at 3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home