Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hello all...




Okay, these are the only pics I really took last week. This is my brother's son...I mean, dog, Fred. Understand, Fred sits in the recliner and doesn't EVER ride in the bed of the pickup. Ooohh, no...he rides IN THE BACK SEAT. Can we say spoiled???


Yes, I made it through my class on Sat., turned in my papers, AND I'm still alive to tell! How 'bout that? Just finished up dinner and am going to get the kids ready for bed a bit early so I can watch the Prez Debate. Remember, I am a political junkie, but I will stop there and not spew my views on anyone else. I will say, though, a good website for anyone to check out is factcheck.org.


Does anyone else have a hard time believing it is this far into October already? YIKES! This weekend I am headed to Galena to take in a craft fair and hopefully some fun times with a bunch of women. I am really looking forward to feeding my addiction - that is, taking some good pics. The colors should be further along there, so we'll see what I can do.


Other than that, things are pretty fast/normal around here. Adam visited J's classroom the other day to talk about fire safety, and even had J put on his gear - he was on cloud nine! You should have seen the cute "thank-you's" that they drew for Adam!


Si bit me last night, tapping him on the mouth wasn't working, and I was to my point - you know, the one where you've had enough? So what did I do? I bit him back. Now before you go calling DCFS on me, it was on the fat part of his hand and it wasn't hard. So, Si being who he is, he looked at me funny and then proceeded to smack ME on the mouth. Okay kiddo! Now I KNOW I'm getting through to you! Little smartie!


Well, tomorrow is half-way-day! See everyone a little later...



1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Beautiful dog :) Hey, when we getting together and going to Chuck E Cheese?!

October 11, 2008 at 12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home