Saturday, September 27, 2008

Does anyone read this thing?

Not that it matters...but does anyone read my blog? I know I can be boring and don't post very often, but I just have no way of really knowing if anyone is ever here or not! I guess I need to get one of those trackers that tells who has visited and from where. Hmmm...I'll need your help, Julie M., on that one. In the meantime, everyone do me a small favor...if you are reading this, leave me a small comment! Thanks...I will try to do another update tonight or in the morning and show you the pumpkins we just bought at the Farmer's Market. As for me now, I shall be fixing lunch and heading off to the WIU library to hole myself up for a few hours to contemplate the problems of research in special education. Sounds intriguing, right??? Funny that I don't think I ever visited the library on a Sat. in my undergrad, and now I am chomping at the bit to be there for the afternoon. It's more of a time/priorities issue than anything. Adios for now!

2 Comments:

Blogger Raimi said...

I read your blog! Keep those posts coming! How was the library? Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
P.S. Thanks for the sweet email. I am going to email you back when I have a few more minutes @ the computer.

September 27, 2008 at 7:39 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

I read your blog :) I'll help you w/the traffic feed. I'll send you a link soon.

September 28, 2008 at 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home