Friday, August 22, 2008

What now?

So this has been a wierd morning...we took J to his second day of Kindergarten, which, by the way, he is lovin' like I thought he would, and then we took Si to daycare to stay for a couple of hours to work back into it, and poof! The house is empty! It's a very strange kinda experience...I am trying to get some last minute things done before I go back to work on Monday:( but I'm not getting too much done yet except downloading music:) Music and taking pics are my total therapy right now. I love it! I need to get out to my bike though because I won't probably get a ride in if I don't do it now between the weather forcast and mom duties. OH - THOUGHT: I can go ride up until I need to get Si and then I will ride him home! He loves to ride the bike and looks so funny with his big 'ol helmet on his head. I'll have to take a pic and post it. Adam is going to do the "Fill the Boot" campaign at a busy intersection tonight. Firefighters have long done fundraising for MDA, and he likes to continue that tradition. If you see any firefighters collecting in your area, please help them out in any way you can!

Speaking of fundraising, some friends of ours have a daughter who is a cancer survivor and have an amazing story to tell. They now hold a lemonade stand as their big fundraising effort to combat childhood cancer. Please check out their site: http://www.firstgiving.com/libbysteamalex
and donate if you can! Be sure to check out the history behind Alex's Lemonade Stand to know the inspiration behind their work.

Have a great weekend and see you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home