Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A "shout out" to Gracie...


The other day I visited my friend Kate at her new house. It is a very nice little place and I am SOOOOO jealous of her new appliances! I want those front-loading huge-sized washer and dryer so bad I can taste it! And to top it off, she has my fridge(well, again, the one I want) - the french door kind with ice and water in the door. Wow, I'm showing my age, aren't I???? Well, it was fun to see the dogs again too - all 3 of her pugs, Gracie, Gilbie and Opie. For some reason they always seem to like me, but yet torment me a little at the same time. So, here's a pic of Gracie lookin' good. Kate says she is smiling...? Next time I'm taking the boys to wear those pups out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home