Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fall is in the air!





We have spent this weekend immersing ourselves in fall. I planted mums in containers, we bought pumpkins at farmer's market, roasted marshmallows over a fire and picked apples. It is official! Fall is here! And along with it has come a cold for Si. Poor kid - runny nose, matter in his eye, cough in the morning - yuk! Hopefully it will run its course quickly. J loved picking apples today - we were on a farm that belongs to a co-worker/friend's parents and the cats were keeping watch on us. :) J kept wanting to climb the ladder because he was sure he could get better apples from up higher. I had to convince him otherwise, and he kept pretty occupied looking at all the different bugs that were on the apples that had fallen to the ground already.


My work in my class is coming along well, but I'm pretty sure my brain is swollen from all the information I am taking in and trying to make sense of. The idea is in May I will be all schooled up on my interest AND know how to conduct a research project- we'll see about that. Right now, I must go to sleep and prepare for the busy week ahead. Time flies by so quickly. Enjoy the pics, and see you again soon!

3 Comments:

Blogger john said...

Oh I am so jealous that you are actually experiencing Fall. It was alomst a 100 degrees yesterday & it still feels like summer today. Your pictures are wonderful. They make me want to run to Starbucks & buy their carmel apple cider drink!
p.s. I am using my hubby's laptop-different id today :)

September 30, 2008 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger john said...

Sorry, I realized you might not recognize my last name, but that last post was from me, raimi :).

September 30, 2008 at 4:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the pictures! They are sooo cute!! thanks for sharing!

October 1, 2008 at 1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home