Wednesday, August 13, 2008

State Fair Fun




Yesterday I, along with my mom, the boys, and my niece KK, trekked down to Springfield to enjoy some of the I.S.F. Fun was had by all, except that all Simon wanted to do was ride the tractors that were pulling the trolleys and chase down guys riding on Gators. He did finally get to see some tractors up close at the antique tractor display. We did the standard things - milked the cow, saw the butter cow, visited with some livestock, ate some fried food, and did a few rides on the midway. Talk about highway robbery! 4 tickets for $5, and most rides take 3 tickets. It is more economical to go to a theme park for the day! I was a mean mom and only let them have like 4 rides, but I did pay extra to let J do some "bungee" jumping. They were hooked to some huge rubber bands while jumping on a trampoline, so not the thrill-seeking experience I usually think of when you mention bungee jumping, but he had fun anyways. Today we need to recover and do some dishes - not quite as fun as yesterday, huh? Such are the necessities of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home